Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Color

The "woodland elf" cloth is off the loom and washed--now it has to decide what it wants to be when it grows up (I draped it over my dress form just for fun.

And more color is happening outside.  The azaleas remind me of popcorn getting ready to burst open.  You step out one day and there's suddenly hundred of little green buds.  Then a few days later there's hundreds of little pink buds.  Then *POW* and they all pop open.


While I was shooting these, Babs the peacock was trying to get my attention, so he gets yet another picture of himself in here.  The sun was behind me and I thought my shadow on his tail looked pretty cool.


1 comment:

  1. Ann, the fabric is gorgeous, so it the peacock, but the fabric is light, and airy, and so colorful. Have fun with whatever comes from it. And thanks for pictures of the flowers. Everything here is still dead...

    ReplyDelete